Thank you for visiting the SIMS Partnership website. We at SIMS place a high value on privacy. Please visit our Privacy section to learn more about the Partnership’s commitment to protecting the personal information of our patients and clients.
The Terms and Conditions for our Web site describes the information we collect about you during your online visit and are summarized below:
- Cookies - Like most Web sites, SIMS uses small pieces of information called "cookies" that are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies let us "remember" information about your preferences and allow you to move within areas of our site fast and easily. These cookies contain anonymous, non-personal information.
- Information about your visit - In order to improve access to our Web site and determine what information visitors access most frequently, we may track statistics such as IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring Web site addresses.
- Third-party sites - This site may contain links to external Web sites. SIMS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third-party Web site.
- Updates - We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The most current version will always be posted to this Web site.
- Contact Information - If you have any questions, please complete our contact form.
Thank you for visiting www.simspartners.ca. We hope you find your visit to be worthwhile and useful.